Have you ever wondered what will happen to you when you die? Does the thought of death scare you?
Join me as we explore "Life After Death" from people around the world who experienced death, and lived to talk about it.
Whether you believe in God or not, doesn't change the fact that one day you will die.

I invite you to watch these true life stories from people who have already experienced life after death.

ABC News Bob Woodruff Out Of Body Near Death Experience



A U.S. News & World Report's poll estimated that up to 15 million Americans might have had a near-death experience. The most famous recent case is the near-death experience of ABC anchor, Bob Woodruff, who was almost killed by a roadside bomb in Iraq. He tells us about his experience that,
"I don't remember hearing it. I remember that I - I went out for a minute. I saw my body floating below me and [a] kind of whiteness. I don't have much more information than that, whether it was heaven or something. I still don't know."